The Architectural Heritage Fund (AHF) is a registered charity, working since 1976 to promote the conservation and sustainable re-use of historic buildings for the benefit of communities across the UK, particularly in economically disadvantaged areas.
This event will highlight some of the AHF and partner’s long standing and more recent work in London to bring about positive change within communities through the reimagination of heritage assets. It will explore both place specific and universal challenges, including the impact of the property market on culture and community assets.
The panel for this event will include:
· The Architectural Heritage Fund – Matthew Mckeague (Chair), CEO
· Assemble / House of Annetta – Fran Edgerley, Co-Founder
· Greater London Authority - Raja Moussaoui, Programme Manager, Culture and Community Spaces at Risk
· London School of Architecture – Neal Shasore, Head of School/CEO
· Creative Land Trust - Gordon Seabright, CEO
Image: Matthew Mckeague
6 Orsman Road, London
For queries regarding access requirements for this event please contact: email@example.com